Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ellie Belly
This week I started letting Gavin go outside and play at the park in front of our house by himself and he is loving it. I look out the window every few minutes, but he is my first born and obeys pretty well. :0) Ellie doesn't quite understand why she isn't allowed to go by herself just yet. Today I told her she could play with a friend but that I had to go with her outside and before I knew it, she was no where to be found. So I searched the house and finally looked outside....and this is what I found...


She took it upon herself to NOT wait for mommy and decided to go to the park by herself instead. I think she felt like a big girl as she was swinging with her doll all by herself at the park. It was so cute seeing her there that it was hard to get mad.... That's my independent little Ellie Belly.

6 comments:

Honeyman 4 said...

That is funny! At first glance, I thought that was a real baby! She is clever...I guess she wasn't alone at the park after all.

Courtney said...

Sounds just like something Cate would do! LOL!

Emily said...

That's so cute! I love that doll on the swing with her. Great pic!

Jess Richey said...

Miss Independent is right!!! What a cute story and picture!

MKHKKH said...

That picture is priceless! What a strong, independent little lady. It will serve her well as a woman, maybe not just now though:)

ashley said...

That's so precious! I would have a hard time getting on to her too!! Kids do the funniest things sometimes!!