1/3 c. flour
1/3 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 c. cold butter cut into pieces
1 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/8 tsp. salt
1/4 c. room temperature butter
1/2 c. sugar
1 large egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/3 c. milk
2 c. fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 and butter an 8 inch spring form pan.
2. Make Streusel topping: In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar and cinnamon. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender or fork until it makes coarse crumbs. Set aside.
3. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
4. in the bowl of your electric mixer cream the butter. Add sugar and beat until fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla. Add the flour mixture, alternately with the milk and beat only until combined. Spread the batter onto the bottom of the prepared pan, smoothing the top with a spatula.
5. Evenly arrange the blueberries on top of the cake batter and then sprinkle with streusel topping.
6. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick come out clean from the center of the cake. Cool slightly and enjoy.