Sunday, May 18, 2008

GO SPEEDRACER GO!
We have been wanting to take the kids to a drive in theater and decided to go on Friday night. It was fun. Thanks to the Laughters and Mitchell's for inviting us. :0) The kids were sooo very excited to go. Little did we know the movie wouldn't start until after 9 so we didn't get to stay for the whole thing, but we all had fun hanging out and enjoying the experience while we were there. We saw Speedracer. I couldn't tell you what it's about since our car wouldn't pick up the radio station and I was trying to keep my 2 year old awake with cotton candy and peanuts while trying to get my baby to sleep. Hopefully we'll go back again soon and get to stay for the whole movie. Maybe when it starts getting dark earlier....

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

WHERE is there a drive-in theater??? I MUST go! That looks like so much fun.