Saturday, September 27, 2008

Frank + Lacey = Hadley??

After 7.5 months of biting my tongue when someone says Hadley looks nothing like me, I discovered some pictures that I wanted to share. My family all thinks she looks like me, but some friends and a few strangers seem to think I just gave birth to her and she has none of me in her. Or people will tell me they don't know who she looks like. And I beg to differ.... Take a look for yourself and let me know what YOU think when you see the pictures. Keep in mind that the baby pictures of Frank and I are of different ages and not Hadleys exact age right now:

Frank:


Me (Lacey):


Hadley:


So does she look more like her Daddy?

Or her Mommy??

13 comments:

Courtney said...

Are you kidding me???? She's your clone! LOL! I guess I've always thought she looked like you, but a bit of a mix of Gav and Ellie. Thanks for sharing!

Preecemom said...

You win! Either way, she's adorable. Everyone says Melanie looks like Greg's family until I yank out my baby pic, we could be twins.

Jess Richey said...

She looks just like you!!!

Lindsay said...

I say she's an exactly equal mix. And I promise I'm not saying that just to not take sides! I really think she looks very much like both of your baby pictures.

Emily said...

I think she absolutely looks like you! I love those pictures of Frank. He looks like a little man. I think it's the hair. And the ears.

amanda said...

hum...i think she's a perfect mix! beautiful parents = beautiful baby! :)

Lacey said...

Seriously Amanda and Lindsay...Franks feelings will not be hurt if you are honest. :0) He even thinks she looks nothing like him.
Oh and if Gavin gets a vote, Frank showed Gavin my pictures and said, "who is this??" and he said, "Hadley." :0)

On a side note, it is not that I would be upset if my beautiful littl momma looked like my adorable husband....I just think people are dillusional when they say she looks nothing like me. She has my families shaped eyes, big momma lips, and cheeks.

Anyway, it's been fun getting your opinions when you see the baby pictures. I think you have to really know her and see her in real life to see who she really looks like. Pictures are harder to compare.

It will be neat to see who they all end up favoring as they grow. These kiddo's seem to change so much each year.

MKHKKH said...

Mini Lace for sure! She is such a cutie. Your noses look identical.

Rebecca said...

She looks like Gavin. Other than that, I can't really say.

britt said...

Holy cow she looks JUST like you!

Toni said...

She's all you!

Kristyn said...

I think she's a great mixture of both of you!!!!!

Tayton said...

One more vote for Team Lacey! She's a beauty, love the pictures!