Friday, October 03, 2008

WOW...
What a difference sleeping from 10:30pm until 5am can make. Last night was the longest Hadley has ever slept. I hope we are on to something. I didn't realize just how much I missed sleeping until I slept for more than 3 hours without waking up. Little Miss cutie patootie slept from 7pm until 6:30 am. And she only woke up because her sweet siblings were playing outside her door bright and early this morning. I woke up at 5 with my shirt soaking wet (you nursing moms are cringing because you know how hurt I was...and you non nursing people are probably cringing at the thought ;o)) Anyway, I couldn't go back to sleep because I kept thinking the what if's, "What if I put too many blankets in her bed, what if she bumped her head while trying to stand and I didn't realize it yesterday and she has a concussion....etc." I woke Frank up and said, "You think she's okay?" He then reminded me that she is plenty old enough to be sleeping through the night. I hope she has started a new trend and will start sleeping through the night more often. Even just a few night a week would make a world of difference. Hopefully I'll be a little less puffy and a little less scatterbrained next time you see me. ;0) Let's keep our fingers crossed anyway.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm glad you got some much needed sleep. It really is amazing the difference in can make. Go Hadley!

Julie said...

oh my gosh I can't believe this was her first time! I must have hit the lottery with both of mine - they slept through the night at 9 weeks each. But I feel your pain on the wet shirt - its the WORST!