Friday, June 06, 2008

Pandamonium

I took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda today and all I can say is "Awesomeness" (As Kung Fu Panda would say). It was so good. I don't want to ruin it so I won't give you any details....but if you have a little one go and see it. I was laughing throughout the movie. I loved it so much that I-Yes ME- instigated McDonalds afterwards just to see if they had Kung Fu toys. And most of you know, that is BIG for me. :0) Sure enough they had Kung Fu toys. Gavin unbuckled himself and ran to the front of the car as I was in the drive through line and gave me a big hug, said he loved me, and thanked me again for the movie. He was squeeling with excitement that 1. he had seen the movie, 2. he was getting Mcdonalds for lunch which he always tries to convince me is healthy, and 3. that he was getting a kung fu toy. The movie was definitely a hit with all of us. Here's Gavin and Ellie after the show when we got home. Gavin is giving you his best Kung Fu Move!

3 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

We have never taken the girls to a movie...except for the drive-in. Maybe it is time. :)

amanda said...

how funny...wally's loving the mcdonald's cheeseburgers these days...healthy or not! we have plans to go see the movie on wednesday as a fam...it's not too old for clara, is it?? have you seen the $1 movies they have at tinseltown on wed and thur this summer?? we'll be making our way to several!

Marlers said...

You know we are always into a good kid movie!!! I am sure that the girls would LOVE it, especially if you, Gavin and Ellie loved it!!! You should have called!!