Tuesday, April 01, 2008

SIX WEEKS AND THAT SILLY HAT

Little Hadley is six weeks old. She is just getting over her first illness. (thank goodness!) With me staying in and keeping her away from all the germs she still managed to get a cold and cough that lasted over a week. Poor girl.
I found this hat the other day and it made me laugh. I put it on her for some pictures...apparently she realized how ridiculous it looked also and was first pouting and then gave us some big smiles. These are my two favorites of the MANY I took. I love her pouty lips and her big smile. She is starting to smile all the time now. We just love her!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, she is SO cute! I can't believe it's been 6 weeks. And I love that huge hat!
And no, Masie didn't color that picture herself. That would be scary!

MKHKKH said...

I can't believe she is smiling already! Man is she a cutie. That hat is totally ridiculous but served an excellent purpose. Great pics of H.

Kathryn said...

Awww, that hat is as big as her head! Love it! She is precious. I want to hold her!!!

Carly O'Quinn said...

That is one cute little girl.

She looks so much like Gavin to me in these pictures! What a sweetie in that crazy hat.