Saturday, March 29, 2008

LITTLE CHEF

Is it Remy?? Emeril? No, it's our little Chef Gusto (a.k.a Gavin)! A few months ago The Young Chef's Academy opened in our neighborhood shopping center. With Gavin's love of the movie Ratatouille, he has been begging us to send him. When we ask him what sport he wants to sign up for his usual reply is, "No sports, I just want to go to cooking school." Last night he was invited to a birthday party at this place and he had a BLAST!! He made homemade pizza! It was quite a neat place that was educational as well. They let the kids measure out their own flour, pour the olive oil, etc. When we got home Gavin could tell us exactly how he made the pizza and what ingredients it took to make it. So, next time your over maybe our budding little chef can whip you up some homemade pizza!!

5 comments:

Marlers said...

Love that little Chef!! He is my favorite little person! Carson was thrilled to be able to cook it up with Gav-man! Love that place...little lengthy presentation but overall it was very fun! Love ya too!

MKHKKH said...

What a great idea! He is such a sweet boy. I sure hope I get one like that.

Kathryn said...

What a fun place!! Love the picture.

Bethany said...

Hey Lacey- no, not able to do the procedure... because I wasn't dillated even a little bit. So oh well... I'm feeling a lot better today, just telling myself it will be two more weeks so I don't get my hopes up. :) Thanks for the encouragement!

Lindsay said...

I have been wanting to check out that place. It looks like fun.