Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Day At the Park

So we went out today on a hunt for bluebonnets. If you live in Texas, it is something every family usually does- pictures in the bluebonnets. We were a little late this year and drove around forever trying to hunt some down as we are at the end of the season. A neighbor and friend told me about some at a local park so we headed over there.(Thanks Brittany) Not only did we get some pictures in the flowers, the kids had fun playing at the park. Hadley wasn't a big fan of the flowers and preferred a nap in her stroller. Gavin and Ellie preferred playing over the flowers...I've realized it is VERY hard to get a picture of all three kids. As much as I want one where they are all looking and smiling...I've realized it's nearly impossible. Anyway, there are too many pictures to post so I made yet another slide show. Hope your not getting sick of them.

No comments: