Monday, April 14, 2008

A friend of mine gave me a gift for Hadley last week and I am IN LOVE with it. So in love with this fabulous invention that I had to share them with all of you!! BABY LEGS!! (They are baby leg warmers) Now, maybe you all already have them, but if your like me you've seen them and haven't used them- go buy a pair! Hadley wore them this weekend and I can see how she'll be wearing them a lot this next year. This past weekend it was cold in the morning and warm in the afternoon. Had's was in a onsie and I put the baby legs on her to keep her warm. At night I took them off. Then last night it was cold so I put them back on. They also are supposed to be great for when your baby starts crawling- no more callused knees! Anyway, not only are they cute- but very functional. I'm not sure I will be wearing any of those nighties that snap all the way down anymore when I can put her in a onsie that has three snaps for an easy diaper change!! I Love, Love, Love these things!!!

4 comments:

MKHKKH said...

What a great idea! Off to search for some.

Tiffany Choate~Choate Family said...

I also love the onesie, where did you get that?
LOL
Tiff

Lacey said...

My mom got the onsie at Macy's. I think it's cute too. I guess you clicked on the picture to read it?? Or you have incredible eyes?? Anyway, part of it isn't showing..it says, "When God Created Me He was Just Showing Off." :0)

Bethany said...

Do they make them for boys? And where do you get them?? Would make night time changes soooo much easier!!!