Friday, April 18, 2008

2 MONTHS OLD
Our sweet baby girl is two months old today. She is getting so big too fast. At the doctor yesterday she weighed 11 lbs. 11 oz. and was 23 inches long. She's gained almost four pounds in the last two months and has grown three inches.
She is definitely a Mommas girl and I LOVE it! I guess all kids who breastfeed are though, right? She is still sleeping in OUR bed at night and has yet to take a good nap in her crib. She will only sleep in our arms or the car seat. She actually loves her car seat. But most of the time she'd prefer to lay in our arms. She is starting to coo a lot and we love her sweet sounds. She also seems to be the master at blowing spit bubbles. She still likes her swing and her bouncy chair in short spurts....but like i said earlier- she prefers our arms. She loves to be talked too and that is how we get our BIG smiles. Another big milestone for Haddie is she follows us with her eyes as we walk around her. Hadley is such a cuddle bug and we can't imagine our lives without her. We are so blessed!! Happy 2 months Hadley Faith!

4 comments:

britt said...

Wow time is flying. She is just beautiful.

Lindsay said...

I can't believe she is already 2 months old. Time really is flying. She is absolutely adorable...she looks like a mix between Gavin & Ellie to me.

Kathryn said...

Oh Lacey, she is so precious. I love her cheeks and her sweet little mouth!

Marlers said...

What a sweet, sweet girl! I have loved watching her grow...even though I can't believe that she is 2 months already! That really is how quickly it goes! Thank you for your sweet words about Cam...what a crazy beautiful day! So, so glad that you were there! I love my little Gavin girl!