Monday, March 17, 2008

ONE MONTH OLD

Now I have noticed that each week I start out by writing, "I can't believe she is already ___ weeks old." But seriously...how is my sweet, little baby girl a month old today? Where has this month gone? We have been at home pretty much 24/7 and it still flew by. With how fast her first month went by it seems like her first birthday will be here tomorrow. I still just stare at her all day and can't get over how incredibly lucky I feel to have her.
These last four weeks we have definitely learned a lot about our new little blessing. A few things are:

She loves: NURSING, her hands free when swaddled, her brother and sister's voice, when I sing to her, the sound of running water, taking a bath, being carried at all times, sleeping on her side facing Mommy snuggled up, soft blankets, rocking, the bjorn, and the plantation shutters.

She hates: Being alone (in the swing, playmat, crib), getting her diaper changed, having gas, mommy trying over and over to get a paci in her mouth, getting out of the bath, when anyone puts her down, when the car stops, and when I can't nurse her as soon as she wants to eat.

Happy One Month Hadley!

We sure do love you!

No comments: