Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Horton Hears a Who

Gavin and Ellie have been anxiously waiting to go see the new Dr. Seuss movie, Horton Hears a Who. My mom likes to take them to movies and had promised Gavin a few weeks ago she'd take him and Ellie to see it. This morning the kids were very excited. It was the first thing Gavin asked me about when he came in my room at 7:00 this morning. They had a BLAST!! Gavin came home and gave me a flower and asked me if I could hear anything in it. He loved it- I see a new movie addiction forming. Thank you Mema for taking them!! They love going to the movies with you!
(Also, FYI... Kohl's charity books this season are Dr. Seuss- and they have HORTON! (They have some other Dr. Seuss characters if you'd prefer)...But with the big movie coming out we got Gav and Ellie each a Horton and the book Horton Hatches the Egg for 15.00- yep, 5.00 a piece and ALL the money goes to charity- not bad!)

No comments: