Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Spring Baseball

A few months ago Gavin tried out for baseball again. He was drafted to the 9AAA Texas Rangers team. He is going to be playing, pitcher, short stop, 2nd base, and left field. He is really excited about the season and loves his coach.

I have been consumed in baseball for the last few weeks myself, besides just taking him to practices. I am the Team mom so have been handing out and getting all the paperwork organized, I made a team website that I am maintaining, made our Banner....

Made all these pendants for the boys:

And Dugout bins....

And I am doing the fundraising basket for 4 teams:

 I'm not busy at all----HA!HA!HA!
I really enjoy staying busy though...and Gavin likes for me to be involved in his activities.

My Baseball MOM shirt is back out...
here is me and my little man:


Yesterday his team had their first real game. It was a nail biter for sure. They were down the entire game until they won at the end in overtime 9-8. A steal to home plate by one of his team mates won the game for us. They ran out of the dug out and did a dog pile. You would have thought they had just won the World Series!



Baseball is in FULL SWING!!!


Let the Craziness Begin....

No comments: