Friday, December 21, 2012

School Christmas Parties

It was the week of Christmas parties!!! Here is a recap...

Hadley's party was Wednesday and she did a craft making a Shepard's cane----(candy cane ornament), a book exchange, sang to baby Jesus, ate cupcakes, and played around with her girlfriends. She also gave me a gift that she has been working on and was excited for me to open!

On Thursday I was up at the big kids school ALL day. I had Gavin's 3rd grade party where I led the grade level bingo so I didn't get many pictures of him (nor did I get to spend much time with him besides when he was playing bingo). He was very excited to Bingo one of the games while he was with me. And I was given compliment after compliment on his behavior at school. I am so proud of this boy. He DID have a fun day even though I didn't document it.

In the afternoon I moved to 1st grade where they were having an "Around the World" celebration, learning about different countries at Christmas. I got to teach about France and I made crepes for the class to try. Afterwards Ellie did a book exchange and had a Christmas cookie.

Today was their last day of school. Ahhh...I am so ready for no early morning alarms going off and no buses to catch. I am looking forward to no Lunch boxes to be packed or homework to be done. Most importantly I'm looking forward to spending time with these littles celebrating Christmas! 
Merry Almost Christmas!

No comments: