Tuesday, November 13, 2012

NINE.

Gavin had fun on his birthday.

As usual we started the day off celebrating with early morning birthday donuts before school.


Ellie cashed in her school "bucks" for the treasure chest to pick Gavin out a gift for his birthday. We thought it was so sweet. And Gavin was a good sport about it. :)


Rollerblades:


An Alabama Football shirt---anything "sports" makes this kid happy.

And his big gift from us...an Airsoft Gun that I swore I would NEVER buy him....

He was excited!

When he came to hug me and thank me for his gifts,  I picked him up and told him he was still my baby....


Still hard to believe he is 9!

Cookies at school and then it was time to celebrate with the family.

Spaghetti and meatballs with sausage was his dinner of choice. I think this has been the same dinner of choice since he could talk. :) I made 4 pounds of meatballs and put 4 lbs of sausage in the sauce as well.
We had TWO HUGE pots and it was yummy!


A little jump time in the dark...


And then more presents....


Kendra made him a Steelers blanket...he loves it.


A pitching net for baseball...


A J.J. Watt Jersey...


And some chocolate cake...


He had a great birthday. We are so proud to call Gavin our son. He is such a sweet, kind hearted boy. Such a gentle, sweet spirit. We are so blessed.


Happy Birthday my son. We love you so much!



1 comment:

Courtney said...

Awww, such a grown up boy now! Happy Happy Birthday Gavin!