Monday, September 10, 2012

Hadsters First Day of School

Finally...the long awaited first day of school came for Hadley. She hates that the older kids get to start before her and every day since they went back I have been asked, "When do I get to go." She LOVES school. This year she has one of my good friends, Robyn as her teacher.

Robyn and I officially met and became friends when we were both teachers. However after talking over the years we realized that we were in the same Honor Choir in 4th grade and performed together. We also went to Washington D.C. together in 8th grade. We were never at the same school, but we were in the same school district so we were together on the trip. We have tons of pictures of us together. So funny!! And then we ended up teaching at the same school and have been friends ever since.

Hadley was SOOO happy to have her as her teacher this year!! I know it will be a great year. I can not believe this is her last year at SonKids Preschool. This is our 8th and final year there. I can't even think about it, because it makes me sad to think that this is our last year. I love her school! I also can not believe that next year she will be in Kindergarten and I will be home all alone without my side kick. Wahhhh....

Here is my baby girl on her first day of Pre-K.

And her with her teacher and my friend, Ms. Robyn.

4 comments:

Jennifer E said...

Yay for Ms. Robyn!!! Hadley is going to have a great year! And, it does not seem possible that our youngest girls will be in Kinder next year. What cute pictures!!!

Courtney said...

There is no way this is her last year before Kinder! She is such a beautiful girl, and her smile tells it all! ;)

Tayton said...

Goodness, I can't believe she is almost in kinder. I'll always picture her as the 18mon old meeting Bearzie. Great pictures & best wishes for a wonderful school year, little gaga! :)

Kristyn said...

Gosh, she sure has turn into quite a beautiful little girl. I can't believe that it's our kids last year of pre-k before Kindergarten! I'm going to sob next year :) Hope she has a great year!!