Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Lake with Old Friends

April was my pot luck college roommate. And that was no accident...she has been such a blessing in my life. I was in her wedding, and was right beside her as she gave birth. We are great friends who share lots of great memories. I LOVE her. We don't get to see each other as often as we'd like but when we do it is always like old times and like we haven't skipped a beat. We decided it had been too long so we got together the other day. We went up to her Moms house. I haven't seen Beverly in forever and that was great too!! The kids loved playing in her pool, walking through the lake, and fishing. And I love that they got to rekindle their friendship. I love her kiddos!! Hopefully we won't let as much time go by before our next visit.

1 comment:

Our Life Together said...

Looks like a great time! I am sooooo jealous. I want to go somewhere...anywhere!! LOL. LOVE the title picture on your blog. Beautiful family.