Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Homework

Gavin has been so excited to start school and get HOMEWORK. I'm sure as he gets older this won't be the case. But tonight I was asked to help him fill in the blanks about himself. I didn't prompt him, just let him tell me what he wanted to. Here's how it ended up:

My name is Gavin.
I am 5 years old.
My favorite color is green.
My favorite food is McDonalds and Broccoli.
What I like best about me is I feel special because God sent me to this Earth.
My favorite television show is the U.S. Open Tennis.
When I grow up, I want to be a Policeman so I can never get arrested.

Gosh, I love this boy!! I miss my little man being home with me! But he sure is loving school!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Too cute!

Our Life Together said...

What a smart little guy! Hope he has a great year. It was nice to see you today!

Ashley McWhorter said...

This is great! I may copy you and post Lily's. :)

ChrissyK said...

That last answer is crazy funny!

Jocelyn said...

THAT is adorable!! If only the excitement to have homework would last for forever! So glad he's enjoying school... it will only get him closer to reaching his dream of not being arrested when he's older! I LOVE it!

Jessica said...

This is hilarious! He is such a big boy and his personality just jumps through the screen in his pictures! I love it!