Friday, February 20, 2009

ONE YEAR STATS...

Took Miss Hadley for her one year well check today..

18 lbs. 3 oz. (5%)
27.5 inches long (5%)
18 inch head (75%)

So, what does this mean?? Well, she weighs exactly ONE pound LESS than Ellie did at one year and is 1.5 inches shorter than Ellie was.... We used to think Ellie was small but Hadley is redefining our definition of small. I sure hope she grows some during the next few months because I have a really cute wardrobe of matching winter clothes for the girls that I purchased ahead of time. I bought Hadley 18-24 months...looks like it will most likely not fit. Wahhhhh....
But, once again it will be fun to have a cute little petite princess...

6 comments:

Our Life Together said...

Wow. I thought Luke was tiny. I think he is right around 20lbs at 11 months. She is just precious!!!!

sarah watson said...

CAN NOT believe she is one!! She is a beautiful baby and petite princesses are the best!

Emily said...

I thought she was kinda little but I didn't realize she was THAT little. I hope all those clothes fit her! I hate when that happens!

Courtney said...

I have resisted buying too far ahead of time in fear of misjudging her size! Thank goodness for adjustable waist bands...;)

ashley said...

She may be little, but she's a cutie!!

Unknown said...

I took Finn for his 3 yr checkup the other day...he went from being in the 25th% for height to being in the 5th%!! UGH! The child has stopped growing! At least yours is a petite little girl...I'm going to have the shortest little dude known to man! Petri and I really should not be able to reproduce--our children will be pocket sized!