Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How She Spent Her Big Day

Hadley had a fun first birthday. When we heard her wake up the kids and I went in singing to her. She was so smiley. Then the kids got in her crib for a few birthday hugs and kisses. After getting the kids to school and taking a nap, we went to meet Daddy for lunch by his office. We went to La Madeline and ironically enough the number they gave us on our spoon was ONE. We then cruised around Market Street until it was time to go get Gav and Ellie from school. After her afternoon nap we had our family come over for fajita's and cake. Hadley was really excited to have everyone over. Then after everyone left I read her a book, nursed her and had a little conversation with her about how much she means to me, how much I love her, and gave her a goodnight kiss. What a great day our little birthday girl had. Great memories from today. I am still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that she is ONE. My baby is ONE. Wow.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like a fun day. I love her tutu. That first birthday is such a big milestone for baby AND parents! Your family is as cute as ever.

amanda said...

oh, hadley, you're getting way too big way too fast. slow down for your poor mama's sake. :) hope you had a great first birthday sweet girl!!!

MKHKKH said...

What a special day for a very special girl! Looks like fun.

Kristyn said...

Happy First Birthday Hadley girl!! I'm glad you had such a special day with your family. You sure are a really cute girl!

ashley said...

Looks like Hadley had a great 1st Birthday!! Love the tutu!!

whitney said...

very sweet - I so admire you and your family!!!!