Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...
Bye-Bye Orange and Yellow, Hello Red and Green. I can hardly believe we are weeks away from Christmas. I think this year we got a head start even EARLIER than usual. It all started last week when Gavin wanted me to find the Jingle Bell Rock CD. I think that is what kick started getting our decorations out a bit early. We've been singing different Christmas songs in the car all week and Gavin and Ellie were a bit excited to get the house decorated.
Soooo.....bye-bye Fall...
And Hello Christmas....

We finished the night with some hot cocoa...and we didn't forget the colored marshmallows or whipped cream....
LET THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN....

7 comments:

Amy said...

Cute PJ's. I love the house decorated for Christmas before Thanksgiving!

Kathryn said...

Love your house at Christmas!

ashley said...

You have such a precious little family! Your home is beautiful! Love the decorations!

Courtney said...

I love your nativity scene! Yes, you did get an early start! I hope to have my tree up by early December. Love your decorations, wish I had more!

ChrissyK said...

Oh I absolutely love your willow tree nativity scene. Love it!!!

I thought we were crazy thinking of putting the Christmas tree up BEFORE Thanksgiving. BUT,,,now I know we are not alone...you guys are just as crazy as us. :) We were gonna do it today but plans got changed, so prob tomorrow.

So you liked the painting? Me too. Yes, I took a pic of it and did create my own version of it. I really do need to take some pics and post. My blog would be so better if this computer allowed me to download the pics I have taken. Sheesh. I guess I need to do another visit to my parents to do some more downloading. :)

parsonsfamily said...

I agree...the Pjs are precious! Glad to know we're not the only earlybirds!

Jess Richey said...

So fun! I can't wait to get started on the decorating too!