Thursday, November 06, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Gavin

I can not believe my little man is five today. For years I dreamed of becoming a mom and you made that happen. How my heart grew beyond my imagination the moment I held you in my arms. I can remember that day like it was yesterday and yet I can not imagine our lives without you. I can not believe you are FIVE already. Knowing that I only have a few months left with you before you go to Kindergarten KILLS me. How will I ever survive that? You truly are the sweetest, most genuine, kind hearted little man that I know (and I am not biased at all). You still are my snuggle and love bug. You are such a pleaser and always are trying to make people feel good. You love to make us laugh and smile, and you do it so well. I love you with all of my heart. I hope that you have a wonderful day my Big Ol' Man!! Happy fifth birthday!

The Day our lives changed forever:

Hospital Picture:

Gavin's First Birthday:

Second Birthday:

Third Birthday

Fourth Birthday:
And F-I-V-E....

14 comments:

amanda said...

haaaaapppy birthday, gavin!!! i agree with your mama...what a sweet, sweet, kind-hearted little man you are!! have a great birthday!

..and lacey, what in the world are you doing up blogging at that hour?! :)

Courtney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN!!!!!!!!!!
I loved the pictures of each year. How sweet. His hospital picture is SOOOO adorable! How could you resist that sweet face?!

Jess Richey said...

Gavin IS a sweet little guy! I love the pictures of each birthday, Happy birthday Gavin!!!

Emily said...

Happy birthday Gavin! You definitely are such a sweet and loving big guy! I hope today is great!

ChrissyK said...

Awwww, Happy Birthday Gavin!!! You are completely correct...and you are not biased at all...he REALLY is all those wonderful things you said about him. :)

Tayton said...

Happy Birthday, Gavin! You have brought so much love and joy into our lives. We love you, snuggy!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! I have loved sharing a friendship with your mommy and learning so much about you! She is ALWAY saying those things about you, and not just for your birthday. ;-) Love you lots!

Team Dale said...

OH my Gavin, you are so Sweet. I love seeing you in the Hall at SonKids with your adorable smile and friendly hello. Frank and Lacey you have done a fantastic job! We love you Gavin!!

Tanni said...

My Gavin will be 5 in March and I am feeling your excitement and pain! :)

Blessings,
Tanni

Kristyn said...

Happy Birthday Gavin!!! Your mom is so right! You are such a sweet boy. I love watching you love on your sweet sisters. I hope that you have a great birthday!

Ashley said...

How can it be? I dread KG too! It seems like yesterday when all these little people were being welcomed into the world. What a blessing!

Bethany said...

What a sweet post for your little man... I'm starting to see how time flies and I'm trying to treasure every moment before mine is FIVE!!!

MKHKKH said...

Happy birthday Gavin! I loved to watch him grow. What a great little man you have! :)