Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch
There is nothing like trying to get a good picture of three kids. It is nearly impossible with this trio...but we had fun trying anyway. The kids had a blast picking out their pumpkins today and I had fun as usual, following them around pretending to know what I'm doing with my fancy shmancy camera. Luckily there were no tears- they usually save that for the Christmas Photo shoot. LOL. Hopefully we can do some bribing and get a good one this year. Anyway, too many pictures but believe it or not, I did narrow them down. Enjoy and Happy Fall!!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute pictures! The girls look so big.

Emily said...

We went to the pumpkin patch today also! It was nearly the perfect day outside. I'm so glad you're feeling better! Great pictures.

Jenni said...

PRECIOUS!!!! Love the last one!!! :)

Lindsay said...

Cute! Looks like the patch we were wanting to use finally got their pumpkins in. Hey, I say no tears is about as successful as you can ask for with three little ones. And wait a minute, you have a husband that goes with you!? My husband would look at me like I had lost my mind if I suggested he come to the pumpkin patch with me for pictures. I LOVE the ones of Hadley with that hat.

Tanni said...

Your pictures are great! I am shopping for a new camera...one that I will not know how to use, but want to try. :) I would love to hear what yours is...the quality of your pictures really stand out.

Blessings,
Tanni
tgerwick@aol.com

Kathryn said...

These are great! I love the one of Hadley flipping off the back of you...what an action shot. :) I still can't believe I have NEVER met her!!!!

Courtney said...

way too cute! Your kids always look so adorable in their matching outfits. Looks like a beautiful day!

Jess Richey said...

Once again, precious pictures! Your kiddos are always so cute in their little matching outfits. Looks like you guys had fun!

ChrissyK said...

These really are great!!!

MKHKKH said...

Looks like you got a bunch of great shots! Love their outfits too ;0) Dont you just love going to the PP? The colors are so vibrant.