Wednesday, August 20, 2008

THREE
Happy Birthday Ellie Belly! You are such a blessing to our lives. I still remember like it was yesterday the day I found out you were a girl and the day I first met you. I wished then and I still hope today that we will always be close and be best friends. I feel so lucky to be your mom. What a blessing you are to our family. I love you more than you will ever know.
Happy third birthday Ellie Kiasin T Game Morgan!!
Hospital Picture
First Birthday
Second Birthday

4 comments:

Emily said...

Happy birthday Ellie! I can't believe she's 3. And what a sweet 3-year-old she it!

Toni said...

So sweet! Happy #3 Ellie!

The Guess Family said...

She is such a cutie! Hard to believe she is three....I still think of her as your baby!

Anonymous said...

What a beauty. I love her petite gracefulness. She's such a little princess. Happy 3rd Ellie-Bellie!
Tiff Hayes