Monday, August 18, 2008

Six Months Old


Hadley Faith is six months old today. On one hand I feel like I was just watching her kick in my belly and on the other I feel like she has always been a part of our little family. She is getting so big but is still tiny at the same time. She weighs a whopping 15lbs. 3oz.. She is growing and changing so much. She is loving food these days and no more wibble wobbling when she sits up on her own. She is getting very good at scooting to where she wants to go and her favorite thing to do is look at herself in her mirror. She is finally starting to sleep better and she is finally sleeping in her own bed. She wakes up usually once a night and sometimes even sleeps all the way until 5:30am on rare occasion. Usually we get a 4:30 wake up call and then she sleeps until 7:30am. She is a strong little girl who is bound to have abs of steel because she is constantly trying to sit up from a laying down position. And when you pick her up and carry her on your hip she grips you really tight with her legs. And when you tell her to give you kisses she now grabs your face before opening her mouth and drooling all over you. I love the feel of those little hands on my cheeks. Both kids still adore her, but this past month Ellie has been treating her like she is her baby doll. She wants to feed her, change her diaper, put her blanket on her. Ellie wants to be the one who gets her out of bed when we hear her wake up. And Hadley has taken to Ellie also. I love watching the close bond that forms between sibblings. Hadley is such a sweet, easy going little girl. We just love her so much. I can't imagine our lives without her. Six Months. Wow. In six more months this sweet little girl will be turning one year. For now I am trying to take in every day all the little things she does, and all the changes that are happening so fast. We love you Hadley Faith Morgan. Happy Six Months!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is the cutest thing. I know you can't believe she is 6 months...I can't believe she is 6 months! That is absolutely crazy. Yesterday it was Valentine's Day and you were awating her arrival.

Ashley McWhorter said...

WOW! Time sure flies! I can't believe all of those Feb. babies are turning 6 months. Where is her "Happy 1/2 Birthday" cake?

Emily said...

What sweet pictures! She sure is adorable. Time flies!

ChrissyK said...

She is a sweetie pie. I really enjoy my short times with her when I volunteer in the nursery. She is so precious. You are blessed to have a sweet one. Well...you have 3 sweet ones. Lucky You guys!!!

I am looking forward to what you are talking about...watching the bond grow between siblings. I pray that it will be a sweet brother sister relationship and not a fighting one. :)

Jess Richey said...

So so so sweet! Hadley is such a precious baby!