Sunday, June 01, 2008

Woodlands Point Community Church

Woodlands Point
Community Church

We are so excited that our new church will open it's doors on June 15th at 10am. Today we had a "trial run" getting everything put together and set up. We transformed Mitchell Intermediate into a church. The kids came with us and helped (and played) as we got everything together. (Thanks Layne for letting my kids climb all over you and follow you around) It was fun and made us VERY excited as we can't wait to see what God is going to do through this church. If you want more information about WPCC you can go to the website at: http://www.woodlandspoint.org/ Anyway, here are some pictures of us setting up this morning.

4 comments:

ChrissyK said...

awwwww, great slideshow. I wish I was there. Ya'll did a great job. Yes, Daniel was right, I did have that stomach bug...on top of morning sickness. Which I am sure you understand how hard it is to get your energy back when food just doesnt sound great! BLAH. Thanks for all your help.

Lindsay said...

I had no idea you guys were so involved with WPCC. We have been talking about visiting it. I think we may come and check it out on the opening weekend. I always liked Daniel and miss him at Fellowship. It's always exciting to see the beginning of something like this, so we'll probably be there.

MKHKKH said...

Lace- It is awesome you are a part of the this new beginning. I can't wait to see it blossom.

Kathryn said...

That's awesome that you guys are a part of a church start...very cool. Can't wait to see how the church grows and relationships bloom!