Saturday, June 21, 2008

Date Night and New Hair

Friday was a wild and crazy day for me....I decided on a whim to try out being a brunette. I definitely like being a blond better, but Frank is digging the new color so I figured I will stick with it awhile. I've been blond my entire life so this is a BIG change for me. Friday we went out on a date to our usual Anniversary spot- Amerigo's. We had our rehearsal dinner there and make sure we eat there every year on our anniversary. Since it was father's day last Sunday(our true anniversary), we celebrated Friday instead. We had a great time. Had our same little table, same waiter, and went and danced in the piano bar after dinner. The singer even sang "Lady in Red" for me. It was such a fun night! I guess Brunettes can have just as much fun as blonds.

7 comments:

ChrissyK said...

Yea, you switched over to the dark side. We welcome you and your dark hair. :) You look beautiful, as usual!

Marlers said...

I LOVE it! I tried it once too and no one but Brandon liked it! It's fun to try every once in a while...You look beautiful! Frank is a very lucky man!

Emily said...

I love your hair! When I saw it I didn't think it was brunette at all; I just thought it was a darker blonde. I think it's great! But I love it lighter, too. Glad you guys had so much fun! It sounded like a great night.

The Guess Family said...

you look great!!! happy anniversary.
:)Kim

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the new 'do! I would just consider it a darker blonde too, but I am sure to you it seems really dark! It looks GREAT! Happy anniversary!

Tayton said...

Love the new do! Glad you had a great anniversary date & are fans of chocolate tini's. Just don't lick the chocolate out of the glass. :) Cheers to a great couple! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? Who's that smokin' hot mama in red? :)
I think the hair looks great and I love love the cut! Sounds like a fun night.

Court