Wednesday, June 18, 2008

COUSINS

Today my niece and nephew came to play for the day. Gavin and Ellie LOVE their cousins. Gavin follows Mitchell around and Ellie follows Ryan around. Poor Mitchell had Gavin who is in the phase of asking "Why this....why that..." about everything. And Gavin thinks he is the same age as Mitchell. He likes to do everything he does. We were at the park fishing and Ryan, Ellie and I were hot and were starting to pack the car and Gav said, "Mitch and I are just gonna stay...you girls go." Totally serious, like I let him play at the lake by himself all the time. Ellie on the other hand had fun swimming after Ryan and LOVED playing play dough with her. She threw the Frisbee a few times with us but was a little too hot. Anyway, it is sweet to see their love for their cousins.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That's so sweet. I love Gavins little comment. That cracks me up!