Wednesday, March 12, 2008

FIRST HAIRCUT

I've been saying for awhile now that I should get Ellie's haircut...and today we FINALLY did it. She was SO very excited and kept telling me how she was going to get a lollipop when she was done. We got to Cartoon Cuts (A kids haircut joint) and she went and sat right in the chair. She listened and did everything the lady asked of her and sat very still. When she was done I told her I LOVED her hair and that she looked beautiful, and she said, "I am beautiful like you Mommy." She melts my heart. The lady tried to talk me into a bob cut, but I have to take baby steps. They cut about 3.5 inches off so it no longer touches her panties in the back...but it is still long. And yes, I made sure I kept some snip-it's of hair for her baby book. :-)

2 comments:

Toni said...

Ellie is getting to be such a big girl! So proud that you finally did it! We missed you last night~

MKHKKH said...

Can you send the left overs to Karlie? Locks of love for a hair growth challenged child? LOL. Too cute. She is such a doll.