Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!


We hope you guys all had a great Valentines. We were hoping for a baby, but no luck. We had our appointment and did a stress test which showed Hadley is doing well inside me and if I don't want to be induced (which I don't) then he wasn't going to make me. Soooo we have another week to wait and see if she'll come on her own.
The kids were so excited about their Valentine's Parties at school. Lots and Lots of candy in the house- they are in Heaven. And then a good friend of mine called and generously offerred to watch our kids so Frank and I could have one last date night before the arrival of little Hadley. We went to our favorite sushi restaurant, Uni and then to Chocolata- it was dreamy!! Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

amanda said...

whose beautiful house is that in the background??!! ;)
we're thinking of you!

Kathryn said...

Your kids are so cute! Hard to believe you're adding a third....I do hope to meet sweet Hadley someday! Dang it, why do I live far away?? :)

Were you induced with your other babies? What makes you not want to be induced? Just wondering....

Lacey said...

I was induced with Gavin because of toxemia...but with Ellie we went on our own and it was just a great experience. I hated being stuck to the bed, plus loved the labor with Ellie. Frank and I had so much fun walking around and timing contractions before heading off to the hospital. Once I was there, I was progressed enough to get the epidural and then was only in a bed for about three hours before she was born. I'm hoping for a similar experience....but we may end up with an induction. And you know me and drugs....I would just prefer not to have the pitocin. Anyway, wish you were here also- I miss ya!!

Kathryn said...

Ashley told me you are in labor! Praying for you! Can't wait to see pictures. :)

Carlsons said...

she is so beautiful! Love Lori