Wednesday, June 19, 2013

School's Out for Summer!!

I had SUCH a rough day on Hadley's last day of preschool. 8 years we have been at that preschool and it has been such a blessing to our kids and family. I love everyone there. Sonkids will forever hold a special place in my heart. They have seen us through so much. I was pregnant with ELLIE when I first went there with Gavin. I tried really hard to hold it together the last day as I dropped Hadley off. But as soon as I went to deliver our gift to the Director, I thanked her and then my voice cracked...and then I just cried. It was UGLY. I called Frank to see if he could pick her up from school because I really didn't want to relive my morning. So needless to say I hardly got any pictures. But I do have a picture of the gift I made the directors. A lemon tree. And all three kids wrote them notes on the lemons that I had cut out and hung from the branches.


Here are the kids on the first day of school....

And Last Day...


Like I always do, I have been collecting stuff for a "summer fun" basket to give them on the last day of school to get us excited about summer!

When the kids got off the bus, we had a crash sign waiting for them...

And Water guns, water balloons, hoses, etc.....



Who's Ready For SUMMER?????

Running through the CRASH SIGN....

And then the REAL water fun began....A huge water slide up the street along with an ice cream bar.

LET SUMMER BEGIN!!!!!!!

No comments: