Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Family Turkeys

Every year the kids get a turkey project. This year Gav had to decorate a turkey with his family and tell why he is thankful. He wanted to use leaves, pine cones, and feathers. I think we made it work. Hopefully when they dry they wont all break off. I love what he wrote. He did it all on his own, "I am thankful for my family because there (they are) sweet, careful (LOL!), loving and nice. He is such a sweet kid.

Ellie had to disguise her turkey. Can you guess what she dressed her turkey as???? Ha!! Taylor Swift of course!

We have fun with this project every year, and they were so excited to bring them to school to show them off.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute idea. Love the taylor swift disguise! And you sure do have a sweet boy, love him!

Our Life Together said...

Very fun! I think I saw Lexie's on their counter and now I know what it was for. They both look great. In no time, we will be doing this for Hadley and Luke....ahhhhh!!!!