Sunday, June 19, 2011

NINE YEARS

We celebrated our Nine Year Anniversary last week while we were on our family vacation in Florida. We had family picture night on the beach that night, so here is one of us on our anniversary.

Frank surprised me with a new necklace that I had showed him last year. I was so surprised and cried when he gave it to me. I also got a gorgeous flower delivery sent to me.

I love you Frank Morgan.
Nine years married, and ten together. The best ten years of my life.
I am definitely a LUCKY, LUCKY lady.

2 comments:

Tayton said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful, beautiful! Yay, we have matching necklaces! Can't wait to see more photos.

andrea said...

what a beautiful necklace, WOW!!!
love the father's day picture you made for your hubby....very nice and very creative!

andrea