Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gavin's Around the World Celebration

This week in First grade they had an "Around the World" celebration. They had passports and travelled room to room learning about different countries. Our class had France. And today I got to help teach about France and made the class homemade crepes. I love that I am feeling well enough to be volunteering back in Gav's class and that I am able to take back my room mom duties. :) And I know he likes having me there....I am sure I only have a year or two left of him enjoying Mom in the room so often. It was a fun day and I know he loved learning about all the different countries and their celebrations.

2 comments:

Our Life Together said...

Gosh he looks so grown and handsome. I am so glad you are feeling well too!!! :)

Courtney said...

What a good idea! Glad you are feeling a little better and able to take part in these fun times. xo.