Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve Eve Service

Tonight we had our Christmas Eve (Eve Eve) service at Church. It was a really nice time focusing on the reason for the season. Gavin and Ellie got to sit in with us and take communion. When Ellie went to grab her little pinch of bread, she grabbed a helping like she would do at home. I hope there was enough bread left for everyone else. LOL.

It was a great night. I love Christmas. I have been making it a point to really try and focus on the birth of Jesus and all that it means for us. I can't believe Christmas is just a few days away. The month has flown by.

We took a few pictures by the tree with the good ol' tripod like we always do afterwards when we got home. :)

4 comments:

Tiffany Winship said...

Precious!!! It is still so fun for me to keep up with your family and all of our Woodlands "gang" Miss you all! I enjoy all your pics. As a busy mother of four, I hardly keep up with my own blog, much less check others....but I always come back to yours. You are a fun and dedicated mom....I can tell!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! btw, need your address! :)

MKHKKH said...

It is so easy to let all the other chaos of the season distract us from the reason we are all celebrating! Glad you guys got a chance to focus on Him and feed Hads. LOL
Love you and wish you the Merriest of Christmas'!

Kristyn said...

It was so good to see you guys last night!! Your family is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe that Christmas is so close also! Time has flown by! I hope you all have a very blessed Christmas this year!

Toni said...

So fun. Your family is precious! Kate and Hads have the same Christmas dress this year. I love Christmas plaid!