Sunday, October 11, 2009

Love our Neighbors...

We love our neighbors. Love them. We love our hood in general. But it helps when you have the best neighbors on the planet. They are a couple who we just click with. They are funny, real, and great friends. Anytime we need something, they are here for us. Traci pretty much knows everything about me, she was my rock this past summer when I was a stress ball. And Frank and Rob are two peas in a pod. He is a natural born comedian, great husband, and dad just like Frank. And our kids all adore each other. It is a rare day when our kids don't play together. Tonight they came over for dinner. They asked on the phone what they could bring and Frank jokingly said Creme Brule and Tiramisu. He told them he was kidding afterwards. So I was upstairs about an hour later and I hear their girls walk in telling us how Rob had started a fire with his blow torch from making Creme Brule. We laughed and thought it was a joke. Little did we know, they really made some Creme Brule and Rob really did start a fire. Luckily nothing got burned. Gotta love them! The Creme Brule was awesome, thanks Traci!! Tonight as the Creme Brule is settling in my belly, my house is quiet because they took my kiddos home with them to spend the night. Oh, how we love these neighbors!!

2 comments:

parsonsfamily said...

That's great! Gotta love good neighbors. Hope to catch up at Pokeeno this week....speaking of the hood.

Courtney said...

You are SOOO lucky! There's nothing better than a tight knit neighborhood. Sounds like fun for all of you!