Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday ELMO MUNSTER!!

Oh Ellie Belly, it is hard to believe that 4 years ago today I held you in my arms. I was so excited to have a sweet, sweet baby girl. We love you so much. We love your spunk, your sassy ways and the lovable girl you are. You are easy to please, make life fun, and we are so proud to have you as our daughter. We love you with all of our hearts. Happy Birthday Momma Girl!
From Ellie's 4th Birthday
From Ellie's 4th Birthday
From Ellie's 4th Birthday
From Ellie's 4th Birthday
From Ellie's 4th Birthday
From Ellie's 4th Birthday
From Ellie's 4th Birthday
From Ellie's 4th Birthday
From Ellie's 4th Birthday
From Ellie's 4th Birthday
From Ellie's 4th Birthday
From Ellie's 4th Birthday
From Ellie's 4th Birthday

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Four already??? She is adorable. She looks just like her sweet Mama (and Grandma!). Happy Birthday Ellie girl!

Our Life Together said...

You all do look alike. You are all beautiful! Hope her day was great!

stacy said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! I can't believe our baby girls are 4. We Love You El Belle!

Jess Richey said...

Awww happy birthday Ellie! Great pictures!

Tayton said...

Happy Birthday sweet Elle! You look like such a big girl getting your hair and nails done! Wish we were there to celebrate.

amanda said...

happy birthday sweet ellie!!! clara just loved looking at your pictures...you look just beautiful!

Honeyman 4 said...

Gonna miss this girl...so sweet!

Kristyn said...

Happy Birthday Ellie!! I can't believe that she is four either.

Emily said...

How did I miss this post? I'm just now seeing it for some reason. I hope Ellie had a fantastic birthday!!! I can't believe she's 4!!! Oh my goodness. Great pictures!!