Thursday, March 05, 2009

BLUEBERRY RASPBERRY GRANOLA PANCAKES

So my sister in law was talking about some yummy pancakes she's been eating and craving at a little breakfast joint. And well, it made me want to try them. So, I went to the store and threw together what she described and I must say they were fantastic. Gavin is already begging me to make them again tomorrow. So how do you make them?? Easily...

Ingredients:
Pancake batter (I used the large shake and go pancake mix...I told you it was easy)
Granola (I got a few scoop fulls from the bulk bins at the grocery but you could used boxed too)
Blueberries
Raspberries

So all you do is prepare the pancake batter and pour it in the greased pan. I made them large...so one pancake at a time. Add a 1/3 cup of granola to the batter and berries as soon as you pour it. Push them down into the mix while it is all still gooey and wet. Then cook like a regular pancake and voila! Easy and VERY YUMMY!!! Not sure if they taste like the breakfast joint or not- but none the less they were a winner!!

3 comments:

Tayton said...

I'm impressed, sure looks like them! I'm ready for lunch part 2 and it's only 1:30. :)

Our Life Together said...

Sounds awesome! From the looks of your blog, you are quite the betty crocker. Fondue for V-day and now gourmet pancakes.

Jess Richey said...

yum! I will definitely try this one!