Saturday, February 07, 2009

College Pot Luck Roommates, Sweet mates, Aggie Friends, and the Zoo...

This week I was able to meet up with some old Aggie friends. My old roommate April and I got to go meet up with our old sweet mate, Lisa and another Aggie friend, Marnie. It was so fun to meet their kids, enjoy a yummy lunch and catch up on the last ten years. Life has been good to all of us. Four friends now have 8 kids. My how things have changed.
Four Old Friends:

Our kids:


And then yesterday I took the kiddo's to the Zoo with a few friends. We had a blast. It was a beautiful day and Gavin and Ellie were in love with the animals. Hadley on the other hand cried whenever I held her up to see something. She was scared of the seals, giraffes, and elephants. She would grip her legs around my waist and scream. Poor girl. I am sure in a year or so she will enjoy the zoo as much as her big brother and big sis. Thanks Kelley and Tiff for a fun day!

4 comments:

sarah watson said...

I know the girl on the far right in the first picture...but, I don't know her name...her little girl is in Erin's dance class this year...she is always SO nice...

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love the Pics! It was so good seeing all of you. We will definitely have to get together again. Good Times!

Courtney said...

How fun! It's crazy how life goes on...I'd love to see some of my old college friends too.

Amie said...

I've only kept in touch with a handful of my college friends, but I can't wait until we're all married and have babies!!!