Thursday, October 30, 2008

4 Kids 4 and Under?

Today I had Lexie over to play with the kiddos. I had Frank put our extra car seat in the car last night and then went to pick her up this morning. I got all of my three in the car and then drove to pick up Lexie. When she came outside she was wearing the same outfit Ellie and Hadley had on. (It was not planned) We went and picked up some chick-fil-a and then headed over to an indoor playground at a local church. That is when the looks began. People kept looking at me trying to figure out if ALL FOUR kids were mine. I could see the wheels turning as I got all four out of the car, was opening all their kids meals and getting them situated at a table to eat. Then in the indoor playground area a lady asked me where I buy my kids clothes because the girls just all looked adorable matching!! I didn't even blink as I told her where she too could get their outfits. I am sure she totally thought I had 4 Kids 4 and under. And Frank thinks we get looks now with three kids. Haaa!! We had such a fun day. Having an extra kid around actually makes life a little easier on me because they entertain each other. Although, I must say looking back in the burban at 4 car seats looks like A LOT of KIDDOS. But, the more the merrier....right??

5 comments:

Courtney said...

How sweet those girls are! Gav looks pretty happy too! :) You go super mom!

Jess Richey said...

You are a brave, brave woman! =)

Kristyn said...

so cute!! poor gavin is out numbered by girls---he defintely needs a brother ;)

Ashley said...

Maybe you should have one more! You are a natural!

MKHKKH said...

I get those looks all the time. I went to Costco to get my sister a bulk pack of pregnancy test and had all the kids with me. That was the only thing I was buying. You should have seen the 20 something guys face when he said, "is this it?". I must have turned a hundred shades of red and it wasn't even for me! LOL.