Saturday, August 09, 2008

We Miss You Maria....

We Miss You Maria....
So, you just left and we are already missing you. Ellie cried the entire car ride home from the airport when she realized you are not coming back. (Along with Mommy) I can't believe three months passed so quickly. Thank you for loving our kids and for all you did for us this summer. You are an amazing person and we feel so lucky to have gotten to know you and spend so much time with you this summer. I will definitely miss your help with the kids, but more than that I will miss your friendship. We hope to see you soon Maria! ¡Te amamos y faltamos! ¡Mantenga en contacto!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the slideshow! I hope Maria will be back next summer! thanks for sharing.:)

Marlers said...

I miss Maria too...but I bet you really miss her! What a special friendship it turned out to be! Will miss you this weekend! How in the heck am I suppose to make it...two breaths in, two breaths out.... okay. We Can Do It!!!!!!!