Sunday, July 20, 2008

We're Back!!!

So, I only intended on being MIA from our blog for 9 days...but the week before we left for vacation I got sick. The night of the last post Frank took me to the 24 hour emergency clinic because I felt awful. I thought I was going to die.... turns out it was Mastitis. There is a lot more that comes with mastitis than just a super, sore breast when you have a bad case of it (which I did). It is probably the worst illness I have had. It took a week to get over....but at least it was over in time for us to leave for our trip.

Our trip was AWESOME. Words can not properly describe what an amazing time we had. The house was STUNNING and the beach was just beautiful. We made our trip with our good friends the McKellars and the kids all had such a good time together. We drove there and back in the car with all three kids and they did great! I have some funny stories from the trip that I will post later but for now here are some of the pictures from the trip. I took over 600 pictures so I had to narrow them down quite a bit- but there are still a lot in the slide show below.

Great, great, memories were made. We had such a fun time that we are looking into going again maybe in September.

15 comments:

parsonsfamily said...

Cute, Cute, CUTE! You got some great pictures. Which beach did you guys go to?

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Fun memories.

Emily said...

What great pictures! I love the ones of y'all jumping. I'm so glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lacey! This is Lisa Radebaugh (Whittle now). Your pics are awesome. You guys look like you had a great time. Your children are beautiful. We must catch up soon. My email is lradebaugh@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Glad yall had a blast! I missed you though! The pics are great. You have such a beautiful family!!!

ChrissyK said...

That pink swimsuit is sooooo cute. Where did you get it. Love it! It is so hard to find a suit that is flattering and cute. You look great. Also...glad you are doing much better. We miss seeing you guys around.

Ashley McWhorter said...

Looks like a good time. We watched out for y'alls house why you were gone. :)

Team Dale said...

Love the ones of the Lexie and Ellie on the beach!! Actually I loved them all! Thanks for sharing, so glad you are back...it LOOKS like it was a great time!

Anonymous said...

So CUTE! Glad you guys had fun, looks like a blast! Love all the pictures!! You have to tell me where you buy all the cute matching clothes for the girls, I am desperately looking for matching outfits for the girls! And your swimsuit is so stinkin cute! I love it and very flattering, you are so stinkin' skinny already! Love you!

whitney said...

Beautiful family....great pics! I hope to see you again soon and I am glad you are feeling better.

Kathryn said...

Your family is precious!! And you look fantastic....love the pink suit as well. Looks like you guys had a great time. We love Destin too. Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Marlers said...

So fun!!! Have been missing you! Glad to see that you are feeling better too...I know that was a rough week! But glad that you were able to have a fun, relaxing time at the beach! The beach house is absolutely beautiful!! The water looked amazing...made me have a serious wish to take a quick dip to cool off!! LOVE the pics of the girls on the beach!! Talk to you soon!!

Toni said...

How fun! The kiddos are so cute in their beach gear! Glad you're feeling better!

Courtney said...

I am jealous of your awesome family vacation at the beach! :) You are such a cute family!

Courtney

Kristyn said...

Great pictures!!!! I am so glad that you guys had such a great time.