Thursday, June 12, 2008

Little Gymnast

So yes, she is wearing her ballet costume- but it works for gymnastics also- right?? Ellie started gymnastics today with her two girlfriends Lexie and Masie and LOVED it. She's been talking about it all afternoon. This was her first day of "real" gymnastics. We've done little mommy and me gym places in the past but this was the real deal folks. It is funny to me that she is taking gymnastics at the same place I did when I was little and it hasn't changed at all. It all still looks exactly the same.
She loved ballet, but I am beginning to wonder if gymnastics will soon be her new favorite....guess time will tell.

3 comments:

Amy said...

VERY cute. Im sure she will love it.

amanda said...

ha! we tried to use a dance leotard for clara's first class and poor thing...she struggled to pull it out of her little booty the whole time. needless to say, we broke down and spent way too much on one of their leotards as we left!

Marlers said...

I am so sad that Chloe couldn't join yall!! How sad! She is loving school so hopefully we can she can during the school year! How happy would she be plopped on the floor with those sweet girls! And how happy would I be plopped in the middle of you ladies, to chat it up! Keep the pics coming....they look sooo cute!