Monday, March 03, 2008

Tag, I'm It...
The directions - Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself, and then share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list, and finally tag five people.

Randomness:
1. I have a thing with public restrooms. I will not touch the door handles with my bare hands if I don't have to. I use either a paper towel or my foot to open and close the doors and I use a paper towel to turn on and off the water when washing my hands.

2. I get grossed out when I am not eating and someone else near me is munching on something crunchy. Ice, chips, and carrots are the worst- I can't stand the sound of the crunch!

3. I hate not having a clean house. It makes me feel out of whack and out of control. A clean house really makes me feel better- weird I know. I guess I'm a bit ANAL (ya think?)...but I am learning quickly that with three kids I just have to let it go and not let it get to me so much.

4. I love sad, sappy movies that make me cry. A few of my favorites are Terms of Endearment, Beaches, Steel Magnolias, and Stepmom.

5. I am a sweet-oholic. Forget the salt, pass the sugar. I love sweets. I don't feel like a meal is complete without something sweet in my mouth. I hate that I am so addicted- but I am. Even if it's just a mint- I need something sweet to be the last thing in my mouth. And I used to like everything sweet except chocolate....but ever since being pregnant with Hadley I am in love with chocolate. I crave it, I want it, I eat a lot of it! :0)

Places to go:
1. Australia
2. Hawaii
3. London
4. Bahamas
5. I want to go back to Europe, Jamaica, Playa Del Carmen, St. Lucia, and New York City

Tagged Friends:If you're reading this and you blog...consider yourself tagged!

No comments: